Reviewing Results - Real-Time
Once you send your Askvert live, you will be taken to the results page automatically.
- If you need to get back into your results, the My Askverts page will show your Askvert status (orange circle with the 3 dots) and a Results button. Select Results.
- This will bring you to your results page where you can watch the pins drop showing where responses are coming from as they come in.
- The results will be plotted in the dashboard (bar charts, pie charts, word clouds, etc.) as they come in
As an additional analysis option, 1Q suggests using the filtering tool in the results page to quickly view data by a specific group. You are able to view this data by any of the answer choices in any of your questions, but also by demographic data collected by 1Q.
- You can Filter your results using the left panel - if it is minimized, click on the filter icon or double arrows to expand
- Using the checkboxes, select the groups you want to filter by. These can be using the questions you created or by demographics.
- Once you’ve selected your filters, the results will update automatically and your respondent count will look like this: