- Create your question
- Use the Gear icon at the top right of the question box - this is how you open skip logic to create the path for Option A
- Option A will be the one that continues on for this survey; Option B will “end survey” and the Askvert will close for those respondents
- Create the rest of the survey you want to have sent to those in Option A and send this survey live
- Once you’ve saved the survey, find My Askverts next to your name / circle with first initial
- Choose the Askvert you just created and select Follow Up from the drop down. This will open a new survey – create the survey for Option B
- After you have set up the follow-up survey, find the Follow Up on the left navigation. This will open the surveys you have. Select the one you just created for Option A folks. Expand the survey using the “V” next to the survey. Use the check mark box next to Option B.
- Make sure everything is saved and send the Option B survey live. Those who selected option B will answer questions in the follow-up survey.