- Real-time data or results from a finished Askvert can be viewed from the “Results” page.
- The Results Overview section provides options for viewing all responses and their relationship to each other or corresponding demographic data. Askvert results will be displayed in the order that questions were sent to respondents, but the formatting will vary depending on the original question type and the number of pre-set answers.
- There are multiple options for viewing and analyzing the results data:
- Filtering Results
- Results can be filtered to highlight answers from a specific set of respondents. To filter the results by question, expand the filter toolbar (if it’s not currently displayed) by clicking on the black funnel icon in the upper left hand portion of the results page. Then, select which questions to use as filters by checking the corresponding box next to each option. Uncheck the previously selected option to remove the filter.
- Downloading Results
- 1Q provides multiple options for bulk or individual downloading of Askvert responses. These options allow users to access data sets that provide insight on specific questions and the resulting demographic data (based on how respondents answered). The exported data can be used for further analysis or manipulation in another tool.
For more comprehensive instructions on how to view and analyze Askvert results, see our full User Guide here (link).